Saturday 15 June 2013

It's my fault. Definitely. But I never mean to hurt. The only problem is, are you willing to trust me on this?

Just about to lose one of my most important things in college due to my ignorance and idiocy, luckily everything turns out to be alright, although things may not be the same anymore.

It's impossible to make everyone like us. I tried it and found out the hard way that this is impossible. Should've known better.

People are gossiping behind my back. I don't mind. 93% of people gossip, and 90% of these gossips involve other people. It's almost second nature to people. I gossip as well. But unfortunately I was given the lesson on my life. 90% of people gossip, so what? It's not an excuse for me.

To people who tried to put me down, ha, I don't know who you are, but I don't care. I don't care if u do anything to me, but try not to get my friends involved. Leave them alone.

Last 3 papers, final 6 days, and I am leaving this place, full of happy memories, as well as not-so-happy bits of disappointments and let-downs.
Well, I might not be the greatest roommate/flatmate/classmate/friend/acquaintance/student, I have tried my best.

U may think that I am two-faced and a hypocrite, u may be right, but there is more to me than these. What u see is just the surface. All the things u said and do to me, although I don;t know you, I am watching.
I am just watching how much prejudice and skepticism and hate u can put on me before finally discovering u are the real hypocrite all along.
I am just watching the things u can do to hurt people. Just u look.
I do things, good things, that u did not see. And I did not trumpet all these things because I am not YOU, who don't even have a good enough HEART to trust me A LIL BIT.
You know only a few sides of me and u spoke as if u knew me, ha!
Sorry for this bit though, I get annoyed when people judge me based on shallow observations.

The fact is I never show up my complete true self to anyone. Everyone of you only see a different part of myself. To some, I am a great person. To others, I am just another jerk.

I don't blame you all. I always show both of my good and bad sides of people. If u like me, means u believe the best in me.
If u dislike me, well, maybe I wasn't showing enough of my good side. Or the problem is you yourself, who can't trust me enough. Ah well, I can't please everyone.

I try to be my best to everyone, but I can't make everyone happy. The fact that I stupidly even TRY to make EVERYONE happy just proves my naivety.

Yeah, I have 2 sides. I am two-faced. The good and the bad. The angel and the demon. So are you.

Believe it or not, I believe in the best in everyone. Even if I got hurt, I assume that it's my fault. I can't get angry anymore. The last time I got angry was like 8 or 9 months ago. I used to get angry often. But now I can't. I can only feel hurt and disappointment, not anger.
Where have my temper gone to?

I am very sorry.
To you, to this particular person, the newest victim of me and my bad mouth. I am sorry.
To all my friends, I admit that I have gossiped about all of you. But mind you, all of us gossip, just admit it. But never did I have the intention to hurt in any way in my gossips. I just thought even if you caught wind to my gossips, you all can take the joke. But I was wrong. How wrong I was.

I am very sorry. I'll try to quit gossiping altogether and become the 7% who don't gossip.

And whatever things I have done that hurt anyone of you, I sincerely apologise as well. I never had any intention to hurt anyone, because I was hurt many times, some intentionally by people I trust.
And they hurt. They really hurt. That's why I try not to hurt anyone.

But if you still got hurt, then I am very sorry. I would try my best to compensate if you wish.

3 last papers, and so many things have to happen at this hurdle. If this is a test of faith, it's a goddamn hard test. All the best to my peeps, who are fighting hard for the last 3 papers as well.

I really mean well. I prayed for all of us to fly. Some just don't want to believe me. They won't even try to believe in their ability to believe.

I don't know the people who dislike me, but I know they exist. Because I kept getting hurt from them. I just don't know who they are. I don't want to know either. I have not hated anyone for a long time. I don't want to hate again.

I know the people who like me. Thank you :)

All the best to everyone, friends and enemy alike. I just wish that my world can be a better place with each passing second. Apparently this is hard to come by. Well, I can only hope. Because the thing that only thing that preventing me from going mad is...

















No comments:

Post a Comment