Saturday 19 July 2014

What I Learnt from the MH17 Tragedy

MMMC Confessions is one of the most fiery places I have seen on Facebook so far. The posts and comments just proved that there are many people in this world, with many differences. It's impossible to achieve absolute unity, with all the people having the same economic and social backgrounds. Hence, the wars raging in our world today, and one of them just happens to allegedly lead to the tragedy of MH17.

If you read world history (which I would advise everyone to do, world history mind you, not just countries of your choice =.=), human history has always been bloody. The history taught in my school was incredibly biased. Ok I will not elaborate further on the bias of Malaysian history books, there will be people going after my neck next haiz. There are wars happening every year. People killed every minute. Except for the advent of more efficient methods to kill, nothing has changed.

Ukraine vs Russia, Israel vs Palestine, Syria, North Korea, China vs Taiwan vs many more, and despite the (many) good they have brought to us, the irritating US. Even in my own country, the bloody f*cking politicians are trying to divide our own people. People fighting in the names of their political party, their religion, their race. There are retards leading our countries, and there are more retards following the orders of these retards.

I can't do much. I don't have the will to do much either. I just wanna live a peaceful and happy life, along with the people I love and care. So far, so good. This applies to all the normal people out there. Despite this tragedy, life still continues. Eventually the public will forget about this. It's not that people don't care, it's just that we all have our things to do, our dreams to fight for, our difficulties to solve. And if it doesn't concern us, we don't really care much. Such are the flaws of humanity.

Education helps. True, enlightening education. Not brain-washing regiments. I have resorted to thinking that there is no way to truly end all sufferings. We can only try our best to end all the sadness. Try our best, forever. It's not pointless, I think. Try our best to bring more happiness to this world, is what humans do best. Maybe someday, sometime, we'll all be happy.

I am really sad. I don't know why, but I will try my best.

阿弥陀佛。






















No comments:

Post a Comment