Tuesday 25 February 2014

FTW

Some people just don't even TRY to understand.
Ignorance is truly a bliss.
It is so nice not to know so much.

It's tiring really.
Maybe I am turning into another Hikigaya Hachiman.
Trying to be good tires me.

It's so nice if you are ignorant.
You won't know when you have hurt somebody, and you won't feel the remorse.
You won't worry about other people, because their problems have nothing to do with you.

Fuck this world, really.
Sometimes I feel so lonely, because I am always misunderstood.

Today is results day. Well people will get angry when you get better results than them.
I deserve my results, they think I don't.
They think I am clever, that's why I get high marks.
BULLSHIT.
I am just freakin' more hardworking that you.
You are ignorant.
You are lucky you are ignorant.

Do you guys even TRY to understand what am I doing?
Guess not, because human actions are driven by emotions.
Myself included, but only less often.

Fuck those people really.
Fuck them all.

Alright, anger dispelled.
Forgiving is divine.
Why am I so fortunate, because I am patient, forgiving, and willing to sacrifice.

I may not be one, but I'll just imagine I am like some sort of sad antihero.
Misunderstood by all, understood by none.

So true.
















No comments:

Post a Comment